Home » Patient Reviews
Patient reviews let us know how we’re doing and help others evaluate our services. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent patient experience in a relaxed and comfortable environment. Share your feedback on Google!
Leave a Review
Chiropractic Health Center of Glastonbury
2934 Main Street, Glastonbury
5.0 398 reviews
- Wayne Rivera ★★★★★ a week ago Dr. DeFrancesco (aka Dr. D) is extremely skilled, organized, personable and caring. He also practices what he preaches and offers encouragement and positive reinforcement
The facility is immaculate and the doctors and staff very friendly … More and proud to be a part of this extremely well run organization.
- Jose Nieves ★★★★★ 2 weeks ago I absolutely recommend Chiropractic Health Center if Glastonbury. The team is great! When you walk in, you meet Brooke who is awesome, they set you up with a Doctor. My Doctor was Dr. Joe. Dr. Joe is very informative, he definitely knows … More what he’s doing. I use to have sciatic pain, with several session with Dr. Joe and some inserts for my work shoes - I feel so much better. Lower back pain is gone for the most part, and I just feel so much better. I 100% recommend Chiropractic Health Center of Glastonbury, they rock!!
- Robert Arace ★★★★★ 3 weeks ago Proven results with Dr. Wade! Neck and back pain gone. He has a nice manner about him, very professional, dedicated, answers ball questions, etc. Great support staff as well. Highly recommend.
- James Sime ★★★★★ 3 weeks ago PROBLEM REPORTED: On 12/31, I slipped on a stair step and thumped down onto the lower step. It was quite jolt. I shook it off at the time, but subsequently experienced persistent tingling in right arm from the elbow down to the wrist … More and upper thumb. That area was immediately sensitive to touch with a warm tingling feeling down to the upper thumb. Days passed and the tingling and warm feeling persisted plus an ache developed in the biceps and shoulder; all in the right arm and nowhere else. Sleep was only possible for 1-2 hours as the aching arm disrupted sleep. It was impossible to sleep on my right side.
SOLUTION: On 1/10, one chiropractic adjustment moved the T1 back into place in my Thoracic Spine. Magically (my phrase), the tingling in my lower right arm and thumb dissipated almost completely, as did the ache in my right biceps and shoulder. I was and am amazed that one chiropractic adjustment of one bone in my spine resolved the problem. Yes, really. I have been a patient for nearly ten years. Dr. Pat commented that in all previous visits the T1 had never been misaligned. Back at home I iced the shoulder as instructed. As a precaution, I returned two days later. The two nights before I slept more restfully than I had slept in previous ten days, but had the T1 stayed in place? At the follow-up appointment, I reported that there was some slight tingling beginning to reappear in the thumb, and a minor ache developing in the right bicep. Nowhere else was there anything to report. Dr. Pat examined the backbone and again put the T1 back into place. He observed that It had moved slightly since 1/10, but was about 60% in place. Later I iced the shoulder again as instructed. This evening, the thumb, arm, biceps and shoulder are completely normal, as if nothing had ever happened. Next follow-up appointment is 1/17. Overall, I am astonished the one bone in the backbone, if out of alignment, really can and does cause problems in the right arm. More astounding still is the knowledge and skill of Dr. Pat, as demonstrated by a single spinal adjustment that resolved my right-arm problems. That was an amazing experience, and I feel duty bound to publicly thank Dr. Pat for his Excellence in Chiropractic Care!
- Scott Correll ★★★★★ a month ago Not accepting surgery as my only solution after 2 years of consults, injections, lumbar traction and PT, I promised my sister-in-law I would try Dr. Wade who had helped my brother with back pain. After assessment, Dr. Wade simply explained … More the problems with my spine, what he believed we could improve and what we couldn't change. Working together, following an agreed upon plan, I have gone from painfully limping into the office to walking 2-4 miles a day, often with no pain at all, enjoying time with my wife and dogs again. Treatment at the Chiropractic Health Center of Glastonbury with Dr. Wade, Brooke managing my treatment schedule and Olga helping with my care, has been a positive experience benefitting my physical, mental and emotional health.
- Joseph Bradley ★★★★★ a month ago Best Chiropractic center in the State. I went to three chiropractors and none of them got my lower back back into place. I went to see Dr. D. and he snapped me back to normal in the first visit. Look no further. This place is the pinnacle … More of Chiropractic.
- Zach Garrett ★★★★★ a month ago If I could give more than five stars, I wouldn't hesitate to do so. The office staff are all very professional and accommodating. There have been several instances where I had to make a last minute change to my appointment- either … More a cancellation or different time-and the office responded right away to make it happen.
Not only this, but my appointments are always quick, yet very efficient. The doctors take their time in addressing my questions and explaining things so that I receive the best possible care.
- Carole Herzog ★★★★★ 4 months ago I have scoliosis and am very self conscious of the hump of my right upper back and it was getting worse with age.I was very discouraged and thought I would visit the chiropractor for an assessment.
I am so thankful I did..Dr.Joe … More did a thorough evaluation and gave me hope and motivation. He explained and taught me the anatomy of the spine and strenthening of surrounding muscles to keep me strong stressing good posture and endurance to prevent further deterioration causing pain.
The entire course of adjustments and alignments greatly helped me with evidence of before and after xrays, increased range of motion,significant improved posture and self confidence.
- Terry Wilson ★★★★★ 5 months ago My previous chiropractor had passed away, so I was looking for a new practice. I can't recommend this chiropractic practice enough. Dr. Joe and the staff are amazing! Everyone is truly focused on providing the best experience possible … More every time you visit. You aren't just a patient but an active consultant in the design of your care. The Spinal Class was extremely informative and helped tremendously in my understanding of my spinal health.
- Diana Zilahy ★★★★★ 5 months ago Being a part of this chiropractic "family" has been a totally positive experience. The office itself is calming and clean, the office staff is friendly and engaging and makes a point to know everyone's name. Regarding the … More professional staff, I feel like I have gotten top quality care. I would definitely recommend this practice!!
- Lori Pedemonti ★★★★★ 6 months ago Dr. Joe is amazing and I have gone from 24 hour back pain to only occasional short episodes. I was very skeptical at first but I stuck with the program that Dr. Joe outlined and it made a tremendous difference. The office runs very professionally … More and smoothly and I feel truly cared for by all of the staff. Highly recommend this practice!
- Julia Robertson ★★★★★ 6 months ago I have enjoyed my experience here! Dr. Wade is amazing and I appreciate his expertise. He has gone through what many other athletes have and has lots of wisdom to give! Brooke at the front desk is so kind and I feel welcomed every time … More I arrive!!
- Subanny Betancourt ★★★★★ 6 months ago I have had the best experience at this center. The team is exceptionally professional and thorough. The front desk staff is amazing with knowing your schedule after a few visits and they try to accommodate you in a friendly manner. Dr. … More Keith and Dr. Joseph are very informative during the sessions and make sure to explain what they are doing and how to maintain progress. I recommended this chiropractic center to anyone in need of one.
- Ashley Turner ★★★★★ 6 months ago Walking into a new Drs. office is never a great feeling. Walking into CHC is completely different. The entire team is welcoming and makes sure you’re comfortable every step of the way. They take to time to explain what’s going on and how … More we together are going to fix it. They take the time to listen to your concerns and they address them right then and there and again giving you the information on why your body is responding that way and what your next steps are to prevent that from happening. Communication is key in everything, Brooke is always on top of things accommodating any type of schedule you might have. Thank you Dr.D and the rest of the staff for everything! 10/10 highly recommend!
- Kayla Kaim ★★★★★ 6 months ago What I like most about this place was the welcoming energy I feel as I walk in through the door. I had previously gone to other centers without results. With the help of Dr. Wade, he diagnosed my issue and treated me accordingly. My scoliosis … More is almost completely gone and I am now able to do normal tasks without pain. Couldn’t be any happier with my results. Thank you Dr. Wade and team for helping me.
- Andre Carrion ★★★★★ 7 months ago From my first visit the entire staff made me feel welcome. After a few weeks you can honestly feel like they genuinely care about your health and well being. They take the time to explain everything in detail. I feel 100% better. Thank … More you Dr. Joe and Brooke for all that you do.
- Jim W ★★★★★ 7 months ago What I like best about Dr. Wade and this office, as a whole, is their interest in treating the root cause of your issue. They are not just treating your symptoms. They are trying to fix whatever it is that is causing your symptoms. And … More at the end of your treatment if you wonder if it made any difference, there are before and after X-rays taken that will show how things have improved. The whole office is very friendly and a pleasure to work with.
- Kris Chabot ★★★★★ 8 months ago Dr. Wade is incredible. His positive energy is contagious and his obvious dedication to health and wellness is clear. He truly takes the time to listen. Brooke at the front desk is a Saint dealing with my many scheduling issue due to … More my unpredictable job. I travel 40 minutes to this practice because it is the best around. Highly recommend.
- Maddie Gorski ★★★★★ 8 months ago I’ve been coming to Chiropractic center of Glastonbury for quite some time and it’s hands down the best medical staff and treatment. Dr.Wade has helped reduce my pain from my scoliosis and a pinched nerve in my tail bone exponentially. … More I’m finally able to live comfortably without being in constant pain. Not to mention everyone on staff is so understanding of rescheduling and there is always availability to fit your schedule. I could not recommend this chiropractic office enough!
- Thomas Bailey ★★★★☆ 8 months ago I was having pain in upper back and left arm, so I decided to go to Chiropractic Center of Glastonbury. After X-rays, Dr Joe explained that I had a slight curving of the spine in the cervical and thoracic region. Dr Joe explained two options … More for length of treatment and I have been receiving treatment for about four weeks. My pain is better and is not constant as it was before treatments. As a 75 year old man with major back/spine issues, I believe the treatments are making a positive difference. Dr. Joe is very thorough and explains everything in detail. He has a great demeanor and has suggested some stretching exercises for relief. All the staff is very professional and friendly. Brooke does an amazing job with scheduling and always greets you by name and with a smile. I would definitely recommend The Chiropractic Center of Glastonbury.